Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I'm gonna be honest!

I don't think it was as good as the first one don't get me wrong it's still EXTREMELY funny but we kind of knew what to expect from this with the first one it was the first time we'd seen that style.

The animation is a lot better than the first and the voice acting is just as good.

Anyway i still think it's a great flash with tons of funny parts my fav bit is the "Dam right im gonna hit that" lol but because were used to the style i don't think it's as good as the first.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

lol great

i like that these are longer than the others and that you managed to fit in more characters. Hope you make more and hope you have more back to the future references lol.

Awesome Video Games Ep13 Awesome Video Games Ep13

great as usual!

i love these movies i always expect them to lose humor (no offense) but every single one is just as funny or funnier than the next keep it up.

And by the way love the bloopers would love to see a Awesome Video Games blooper show.

FarFromSubtle responds:

With all the requests we are getting for more bloopers, we may just have to oblige!

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

Oh god i know the feeling mate!

Thats the way im sitting at my comp when drawing one hand on ctrl-z lol good short flash funny and people can relate to it............apart from the head exploding i assume.

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

funny as fuck.

this is on my favorites now.

Anyway onto the review the artwork of April and Tom was good there wasn't really much animation but there doesn't need to be in something like this. I love the voice work in it really funny. But the best part is Toms face when he sees JT lol.
keep it up.

The Rockoons The Rockoons

lol great!

i just watched the composer and i twas werid watching something like that then coming onto this lol. I loved it great music and i loved the artwork and fbf animations hope to see more of these.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Great!

It's nice to have something other than violence on newgrounds not that i don't like that stuff lol but i love it when something like this comes along with a real story being told without needing tons of diologue. Artwork and animations were great i loved it and great music too.

My favorite part was the way you skipped forward it time and made it look seamless.

Great flash keep it up i recon it'll be in top 50 about 5 at the very least.

Nuclear Freddy 2 Nuclear Freddy 2

lol even funnier than the first one

Animation and artwork was just as good in the first one but the humour was funnier in this one, i love when he uses his pants as a weapon lol.

cant wait for more keep it up.

BritishMoose responds:

Thanks a bunch for the support. I'll try and add in some clothes violence in the next one ;) cheers for the review dude, they mean a lot to me.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Lol great stuff i never get tired of Blockhead.

One of the best so far in terms of humor, i loved it. In terms of animation the quality gets better with every episode i love your style of animating. The sound as usual is great quality also. I can't wait for more Blockhead to come he's one of the best characters on newgrounds.

I'm actually in the planning stages of a new flash which will have loads of newgrounds refrences and if it's ok with you can i have blockhead cameo. And if so it would be a big help if you could do the voices since i have a deep voice although i know its a long shot but thought i may as well ask?

Anyway great flash keep it up.

Nuclear Freddy Nuclear Freddy

Kinda radndom but i like it!

I like your style of art work the way you draw characters and the smooth animations, i had no idea what was going on but it was funny lol.

Maybe a bit longer next time though its kinda short.

BritishMoose responds:

I wish I had the inspiration to make it longer...but it's more fun this way! Right? Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!