Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I'm gonna be honest!

I don't think it was as good as the first one don't get me wrong it's still EXTREMELY funny but we kind of knew what to expect from this with the first one it was the first time we'd seen that style.

The animation is a lot better than the first and the voice acting is just as good.

Anyway i still think it's a great flash with tons of funny parts my fav bit is the "Dam right im gonna hit that" lol but because were used to the style i don't think it's as good as the first.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

lol great

i like that these are longer than the others and that you managed to fit in more characters. Hope you make more and hope you have more back to the future references lol.

Awesome Video Games Ep13 Awesome Video Games Ep13

great as usual!

i love these movies i always expect them to lose humor (no offense) but every single one is just as funny or funnier than the next keep it up.

And by the way love the bloopers would love to see a Awesome Video Games blooper show.

FarFromSubtle responds:

With all the requests we are getting for more bloopers, we may just have to oblige!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

SMASH BROS RIPOFF!!!!!!!!

kidding! it's a great game i love it when great artists team up like this ive only played a few levels of it but it's great. I love all the newgrounds nostalgia and it just feels weird (a good weird) when something like pico teaming up with the tankmen it's great.

Stunt Dirt Bike Stunt Dirt Bike

Its great but........

The only thing missing to make this better than great is crash animations sometimes it sucks the fun out when you want to just crash but the guy never falls off but everything else is great good work.

Stick tutorial (two-lan.) Stick tutorial (two-lan.)

great

i didnt expect this to be good but it was its seems like itll be really useful for beginners and to the last guy u can turn the music off

Changed My Mind Changed My Mind

I like it

Hope you don't mind but i'm thinking of using this it seems like the perfect music for a opening or closing credit sequence but i still may change my mind.

chances are though ill use it if your ok with that.

Gporev responds: